1. First use water to remove what dust and dirt can be rinsed away.
2. Shake well and spray over the entire wheel. If the trigger is l℃ked, turn the nozzle to open.
3. Let sit for 2-3 minutes, and then agitate with the provided sponge to lift dirt from the wheel surface.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water to remove all cleaner and dirt.
5. Wipe off remaining water.
6. Check brakes at low speed before driving.
10 other products in the same category:
Auto Glanz Blood Tonic - Dilutable Fallout Remover
With Blood Tonic you get a gel-based fallout remover which can be diluted up to 1:3 if you wish. By being gel-based, it adheres vey well to the...
1. Wash off sand, mud or dust in advance.2. Shake the bottle well approx. 20 times, and turn the trigger "ON". Spray entirely 10cm away.3. Allow to dwell for 2-3 minutes after that rub...
Safe on clear coated, factory painted, & chrome wheelsEasily removes brake dustConcentrated formula 4:1Not safe for polished aluminum
The rapid color-changing properties help to indicate that it's working to remove iron from wheels and paint. Despite being a highly effective pro-strength formula, it's still pH balanced making it...
3D BDX Brake Dust Remover starts out clear and turns a deep purple when it comes into contact with iron particles, so you’ll know right away that it’s working. This acid-free and pH-balanced...
How to apply the product:
Make sure the rim or paint is cool. Spray directly onto the cleaned surface. Spread using soft brush if necessary. Wait 3-5 minutes observing growing intensity of...
Powerful Tar/Iron Filings & Contaminants Cleaner
2-in-1 Iron and Tar Fallout Remover
Fast Acting; Time Saving
Auto Glanz Fallout Remover - Concentrated fly rust remover / rim cleaner
For the first time as of this writing - we offer from Auto Glanz a concentrated fly rust remover / rim cleaner. Fallout...